Let us be your partner in Norway
We have been playing here all our lives. With our help your outdoor therapy travel to Norway will be simpler, safer and more fun. This allows you to focus on what really matters - the impact of your program.
You may want to know that everything we do is based on 100% voluntary client participation. We also believe in interdisciplinary teams, and that nurturing peoples strengths is equally important as targeting their challenges.
"You made a big difference in my life"
"I wish my leaders were here to experience what I am experiencing right now"
Iris planning the next days of hiking
Plan in detail an expedition to fit your needs
- Coastal archipelagos and fjords, deep forests and rivers, high terrain plateaus and alpine mountains.
- Hiking, skiing, kayaking, canoeing.
- All seasons.
Campfires are important in so many ways
Join your adventure therapy expedition;
- as your co-therapist.
- as your local guide to friluftsliv; Nordic open-air life.
- as your cultural storyteller of the places we travel.
Mountain trip with canoes and kayaks
Take care of your logistics and practical issues
- Regulations, transports, maps, DNT huts etc.
- Deployment of food and equipment depots in the wild.
- Arrange rental and transportation of canoes, kayaks, tents etc.
- Serve as your standby back-up and provide medical assistance.
Leiv presenting at an adventure therapy conference in Australia
Provide inspiration, lectures, courses and research
- Provide a Nordic view upon your work. We would love to come along on your program for a day or three ...
- ... or simply be your creative discussion partner.
- Tailored outdoor therapy focused courses in English. Anywhere.
- Evaluation and research projects - as your discussion partner, supervisor, co-researcher or project leader.
Camp of dreams on Greenland
Design and arrange travels throughout the Nordic region
- Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Finland, or Greenland - we have experiences from all these places.
- Together we can creatively design group adventures, perhaps with a health related travel theme?